Saturday, November 4, 2017

TWO MIK ARTISTIC'S EGO TRIP TEA TOWELS


I just took
fish and chips
-the very best of 
Donegal Catch -
Fine fish
From
the filing cabinets
of the Atlantic Ocean
And Angela Merkel Aldi's
Best
Thin
Slim
Cut
Oven chips
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Ah such greedy thrill
And I took em
straight outta
straight outta
straight outta
the oven
Protecting my hands
from the heat of it all
All the potential
the potential
culinary pain
Cu-culinary - as the poet said-
pain
But not for me
Cos I was protected
prophylacticed
by ...
not just one
but two
two teal towels
And not your ordinary
one tea towel
Not your common garden
two tea towels
But Mik Artistic's Ego Trip
Two Tea Towels
Purchased at the very end
of the Mik Artisitic's Ego Trip
Gig
@ The Grand Social
In Dublin town
And boy was it grand
And boy was it social
And boy was I happy
Happy
To have
Not just one
Mik Artistik's Ego Trip
Tea Towel
But two
Mik Artisitic's Ego Trip
Tea Towels
Protecting my hands
My delicate hands
From
The heat
The heat
The heat
Of
It
All

No comments:

Post a Comment