Friday, May 17, 2013

I'M IN REAL BAD NEED OF SOME REAL GOOD RELIGION

Anyone know of any good religion?
Would you please keep an ear out for some good religion?
Cos I'm in the market for some good religion.

In fact, I'm in bad need of some really good religion.
And Jesus that's telling the truth.
And I also mean it when I say 'really good religion'
I don't want any of that messy interfere with children religion
I don't want no kiss no bishop's ring religion either
But fuck me!
I am in the market for some pure liberation.
I'm a sure sales sucker for some high grade theology
Hit me now
I am crying out for a little top drawer religion
Uncut!
You hear me!
I don't want your adulterants
In fact, I don't need your cathedrals
I sure don't need your sacraments
And I won't be wearing those robes
But can I make it any clearer?
I
Want
Some
GOD
DAMN
Theology
THEOLOGY
NOW
Yeah.
Sure.
The sunshine helps
It really really really does.
And for that I am eternally grafeful.
Oh but you have no idea how a little bit of pure theology would be real nice too.
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
A little high mercury 8mm Robinson's Barley salty ham dam bursting bouncey castle cousins rounders sorta theology.
That sorta theology!
You know exactly the sort of theology I mean.
Just a little little little little little bit of that
A little bit
A little hit
of
that
Sweet
RELIGION.
Then
All
Will
Be
Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever Ever
So
Dandy
For
A
While

No comments:

Post a Comment