Wednesday, May 22, 2013

HOW DID STONE AGE MAN CUT THE NAIL ON HIS TOE?

Things were getting pretty bleak there in March
Felt a bit like
Prepare to meet your maker
And all that jazz
And sure what can you do?
Spit punk rage
With a touch of Sam B
Then go with the flow
The end of the show
Curtains
Call Massey
Died in his prime
Sad
Tragic
Such a terrible shame.
Until finally deep inside, someone said
No
No Kevin
No
No
No

Not going nowhere
Not until I know
This one last thing
I just gotta know
Before I go

Cool
So come here
And tell me
Tell me right now

How did Stone Age man
Cut the nail
On his toe?

Do you know?

Do you?

Do you?

Do you?

2 comments:

  1. I’d imagine he used one of those stone-aged cutting implements he’d filed down to sharpness with another stone. Thus, the name of the age. Either that, or he used the only bones that show: his teeth. He was a nail-biter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molten rock pedicure was the most curious response. K

      Delete